I looked into STORJ today and found it really hard to follow all the steps to setup a storage node. I have some Ideas that could make it easier by taking some steps out of the process:
Add the identity generation and authentication process to the docker container
- When the docker container starts, it checks for an valid identity. If it is availible it uses it.
- If no identity is available the node starts it's web interface which then allows the user to
- generate and authenticate an identity from the web interface
- download the generated identity as zip file; warn the user to back it up; delete the ca.key
- upload an existing identity as a zip file